Frequently Asked Questions relating to REFSS, Food Safety, and other General areas
- ★ Maximising REFSS in your store
- ★ REFSS - CCP - Automatic Wireless Temperature Monitoring
- ★ REFSS Food Safety eLog Sheets Explained
- ★ REFSS Operations eLogSheets Explained - Store Walks
- Active eLogs on REFSS
- Cleaning eLog sheets - Detail
- What are the temperature requirements when receiving product?
- How often do I need to do temperature checks? What do I need to check?
- What is the ‘Hot Foods Cooling Verification’ and why do I need it?
- Why do I have to do Scale Calibration Checks daily?
- Why do I need to calibrate my temperature devices weekly, my local council says once every 6-12 months is adequate?
- What is the QSA and how can I use it?
- Rockmelon Safety for Food Businesses
- Why do I need an Approved Supplier Program?
- What is the Food Safety Quality Policy?
- When and how do I use the Food Safety Induction?
- Do I need a Food Safety Team?
- My Council has never asked for some of the monitoring records we are being asked to complete, why do we have to do them?