You can now access and maintain your COVID Plan in your document library on REFSS.
We have embedded the tablet eLog sheet (Corona Virus (Covid 19) Safety Plan Checklist - Retail and Grocery – Template) into the document library.
In order to assist with the maintenance of your COVID Plan we have also uploaded the most recent submission you completed from your tablet into your Covid Plan in the Refss Document Library.
Steps to update your COVIDSafe Plan:
1. Log in to your Refss Dashboard using Google Chrome Browser.
Note - If you have access to more than one store, click on the store name when you login and then find this menu on the left.
2. Navigate to the Covid Plan on the left menu -
3. Click on 'Enter Covid Plan Detail' box – This opens up the questions for your Covid Plan. This maintains your most recent submission.
4. If you already submitted the (Corona Virus (Covid 19) Safety Plan Checklist - Retail and Grocery – Template), all you need to do is update whatever questions require revision.
If you have not completed it on your Eziops tablet before, just complete all of the questions in the plan.
5. Sign & Submit the plan – Sign in the box and hit the submit button at the bottom of the Form page.
6. Publish and Download PDF – Hit the publish button and the plan will be available in PDF ready for download (Appx 15 minutes)