If you upgraded your Apple device to Eziops and are experiencing any issues please try the following steps to to clear data and update the Eziops App on your Apple device(s). Note you will also need login access to the REFSS website / Dashboard. (note for Android click here)
1. Using your web browser, login to the REFSS website/dashboard and republish your elog sheets (see below) either;
- from 1 Site Configuration > 2 Your store > 3 Actions button > 4 Publish elog sheets >then click "Select all" > and 'Publish' (see below);
- or from the Lists page > Left menu > Publish elog sheets > "Select all" > Publish
2. Check that the correct elogs are assigned to the device: To get to the the "Devices" Page either;
- from 1 Site Configuration > 2 Your store > 3 Actions button > 4 Devices, (see below);
- or from the Lists page > Left menu > Devices.
3. For device with 1 incorrect elogs , Click the 2 'Actions button', then 3 'Edit' (see below);
4. From here, you can tick/untick any elog sheets you wish to add or remove on your device. Once you have selected/unselected the elogs you require, click 'Save' - this is important or your changes will not be kept.
5. You will also need to generate a NEW 'Organisation key' - After republishing, click Devices, then for the affected device, click 1 'Actions' > then 2 'Resend Email' (see below). An email will be sent with new device details.
6. On the Apple device home screen look for the 'App Store" icon (see below) and click on it ;
7. On the bottom right of the App Store screen click on 1 'Updates' then either; 2 click "Update All" in the top right, or scroll through the list of Apps till you find the Eziops App and click "Update" (see below);
8. Return to the Apple device home screen and click on the "Eziops" App icon and check if your issue has been resolved. If not exit the "Eziops" App by clicking the x in the top right and then from the Apple device home screen, find the "Eziops" App and press and hold your finger on the "Eziops App" until the Apps start wiggling and an X appears in the top left. (see below);
Now return to the "App store" search for "Eziops" and click "Install" re download and install it. You will also need to re add your Organisation key and device name supplied via email from step 5 above.
That is the end of the update process. Now your Eziops App should be updated and the elogs restored.
If you have followed this procedure and are still having issues please raise a support ticket and we will get back to your ASAP click here