If you are experiencing problems viewing your submission data while using the new Detailed Reporting tool, please make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser. Of you don't have Chrome installed, you can download and install it HERE.
If you are still having issues viewing the submission history, it may be due to a caching issue with your browser.
Firstly, try selecting some other elog sheets and viewing on screen to confirm there is no data available for any elog sheet.
We recommend using Google Chrome as your default browser when using the REFSS system - try the following steps to clear your cache for Google Chrome:
Note: Make sure you have access to your REFSS password, as you may need it to log back in to the system after clearing the cache
- Open Google chrome, and in the top right corner, look for and click the 3 vertical dots (opens the menu)
- Select Settings
- In the search bar at the top of the settings page, type the word "history"
- Scroll down and click "Clear browsing data"
- Select the time range as 7 days
- Then click Clear Data
- Try restarting the Chrome browser and reloading the Detailed reporting page - check if the data is now retrieved and displayed on-screen.
- If you are still unable to see data, you may have to try clearing cache from last 4 weeks, or All time (from step 5 above)