- Search the devices applications (click on the Applications button) for the “Clock” app
From the App list:
- When you find the clock app, press it to open it.
- There are different time options at the top – make sure “Alarm” is selected and click the “+” button to add a new alarm.
- Set the:
- Repeat frequency
- Alarm ringtone
- Swipe the alarm options window up to reveal more options, then enter a name for the alarm
- Once all the options have been set as required, click “Save” at the top
- The Alarm will be saved and listed
- To add more alarms, repeat steps 3 - 6.
Have more questions? Submit a request