After entering your list items, you can also change the order in which they will appear in the e-log sheets.
Re-ordering can be done on the following lists:
- Cooked Products
Note: Staff list is automatically saved in "Surname" alphabetical order and can't be changed.
Each list is re-ordered in the same way. For this example, we will use the "Equipment" list.
Assuming you have multiple equipment items in your equipment list:
- From the “My Sites” page, click the “Lists” button
- Click the “Equipment” left menu item
- Click the “Order” button in the top left corner of the page
- If you have multiple eLog sheets to Order, they will appear separately – find the eLog sheet you want to order and click on the down arrow
- Choose one of the items, click on the arrowed cross and drag it to the correct order
- The moved item will appear in it’s new order/position; the other fields will adjust their positions accordingly.
IMPORTANT: Once the ordering has been completed, you will need to ‘publish eLog sheets” to update the ordering changes on your tablet.
- Click "Publish eLog sheets" from the left menu
- Click the "Select All" tickbox
- Scroll down and click "Publish"