Pre-requisite: Only a master account can create sub-accounts – i.e. an account that has been created through http://setup.refss.com.au/Account/Register
Log in to a Master User account and create a sub-account
If you have created an account and at least one Site, you will be able to create sub-accounts and assign access to one or more of your sites.
- Log in to http://setup.refss.com.au (if required)
- You should be at the "Site Configuration" area. If not, at the top of the left menu click “Back to Dashboard”
- Click on Account Management (1) in the left menu to expand it, then click “Account Configuration” (2)
- Click the “Add” button in the top-right corner
- Enter the details of the new user, including their unique email (which will be used as their username). Also, select their role – this will control the level of access they have to each site assigned to them (User based access feature is coming soon. Current version allows similar access for all roles)
- Click “add” to save the user’s details and create an account
- A “Success” message should appear, and an email is also sent to the new user’s email address to verify the account.
Note: The new sub-account user must check the verification email and verify their account within 24 hours in order to log in successfully.
Assign sites to an account
- Following on from step 6, the new account should be listed in the Account list – click on the “Actions” button and select “Assign site to user”
Note: Only the sites created by the master account are available to be assigned to a sub-account.
- Select (tick) one or more sites to assign to the new user and click Save.
- Check the new user’s email inbox and verify the account by clicking the link in the email (sent in step 6 above). This will verify the account and open a new browser window at the login page.
- The new user will then be able to log in to their own account using the credentials created in step 5