From time to time, new e-Log sheets will be created/updated and released for you to add to your site. You need to select the ones you want and publish them.
- Log in to your Setup Wizard
- To the far-right of your site, click the “Actions” button, then click Configuration
- Click the “e-Log sheets” tab at the top of the window and select the e-Log sheets you wish to include in your list.
Note: Remember to save your selection by clicking the "Save and Proceed" button at the bottom of the page.
- In the left menu, click “Site Configuration”
- To the far-right of your site, click the “Actions” button, then click “Publish e-log sheets”
- Select the newly added log sheets and click “Publish” at the bottom.
- To the far-right of your site, click the “Actions” button, then click 'Devices'.
- To the far-right on the Devices page, click the 'Actions' button, then click 'Edit' and tick the newly added e-Logs you want on the device.
- Grab your tablet and open 'Eziops' App. Click the 'Settings' tab at the bottom right corner. Click 'Sync Now' button to refresh the App.