From time to time, new e-Log sheets will be created/updated and released for you to add to your site. You need to select the ones you want and publish them.
- Log in to your Setup Wizard and on the left menu click on 'Site Configuration'. To the far-right of the screen, click the “Actions' button, then click Configuration.
- Click the “e-Log sheets” tab at the top of the window and select the e-Log sheets you wish to include in your list.
Note: Remember to save your selection by clicking the "Save and Proceed" button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on 'My Sites' (red box) on the top left corner, it will pop up a white box with your store's name on it, click on it. Click 'Publish eLog Sheets' on the left menu.
4.Select the newly added log sheets and click “Publish” at the bottom.
5. Click 'Devices' on the left menu and find the device you want to apply the eLog(s) to.
6. To the far-right on the Devices page, click the 'Actions' button, then click 'Edit' and tick the newly added e-Logs you want on the device.
7. Grab your tablet and open 'Eziops' App. Click the 'Settings' tab at the bottom right corner. Click 'Sync Now' button to refresh the App.