From time to time, new e-Log sheets will be created/updated and released for you to add to your site. You need to select the ones you want and publish them.
- Log in to your Setup Wizard
- To the far-right of your site, click the “Actions” button, then click Configuration
- Click the “e-Log sheets” tab at the top of the window and select the e-Log sheets you wish to include in your list.
Note: Remember to save your selection by clicking the "Save and Proceed" button at the bottom of the page.
- In the left menu, click “Site Configuration”
- To the far-right of your site, click the “Actions” button, then click “Publish e-log sheets”
- Select the newly added log sheets and click “Publish” at the bottom.
- On your tablet/device, restart the “Mobile Device Data” app – the new e-log sheets should start downloading to the device.