Note: Summary Dashboards are site-specific - i.e. these instructions will add a shortcut to one site's summary dashboard. If you have more than one site, you can easily navigate to another site, or repeat these instructions for the other site(s).
The following steps will guide you through the process of creating a desktop shortcut to a website using Google Chrome.
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser
- Enter the following into the address box: setup.refss.com.au and log in using your REFSS setup credentials (use your email as your username)
- After logging in, find the red "My Sites" drop down (at the top of the page, and select your site
- From the left menu under "Reporting" click "Summary Reporting"
This is your Summary Report page for the selected site.
We can now add a shortcut directly to this page:
- In the top right corner of the window, "Restore Down" or just resize your Web browser so you can see the browser and your desktop in the same screen. Make sure you don't have any other windows open in the background.
- At the top of the web page, find where the website address is - there should be an icon to the left of the website URL - this icon will vary, depending on the browser used. Left-click and hold down the mouse button on the icon next to the URL and drag it to your desktop. This creates the shortcut.
Optional: After creating the shortcut you can right-click on the icon and select Rename to edit the text description.