1. Open Google Chrome
2. Enter the following into the address box: setup.refss.com.au and log in using your REFSS setup credentials (use your email as your username)
3. It will take you to Site Summary page listing all your sites and Group Total at the top. Tilt your phone/tablet to landscape mode for a better view.
4. At the top right corner, there are three dots -click these to access the menu and select “Add to home screen”.
5. A confirmation window will appear - confirm the addition of the shortcut. By default it says IGL Dashboard, you can rename it to Eziops or REFSS, if you want.
6. Well done! you have created an icon or shortcut on your device's home screen.