After submitting eLog sheet information you have entered into a tablet/device, your data will be sent to the REFSS Reporting Dashboard.
How to check the REFSS Reporting Dashboard
- Open an Internet browser (Google Chrome recommended)
- Enter the web address: https://setup.refss.com.au
- Log in using your REFSS username and Password. If you have forgotten this, click here
- Once logged in, find the left-menu item "Reporting" and click the menu item "Detailed Reporting"
- The Reporting Dashboard will open - you may need to select your site (if you have multiple sites in your account) from the drop down box at the top of the screen
- To view the submission history of an eLog sheet, select an eLog you would like to check from the left menu and click it
- The raw submission data will be displayed, and your latest submission should be shown at the top
Note: There may be a delay from pressing the submit button to the data arriving and visible in Dashboard Reporting, typically this is around 5-10 sec, depending on internet connection speed/strength. If the submission is not visible in the Dashboard Report raw data, you may have a weak internet connection. In this case the submission will remain on the tablet until the internet is strong enough to send.