From time to time, new features are added and bugs are fixed in the Mobile Device Data application. For the best experience possible, we recommend checking the Play Store regularly for updates:
Update the app on an Android Device
- On your Android device, find the Google "Play store" icon and tap to open it
Note: Google Play Store requires a valid google account (Gmail) to work. Click HERE for info on how to add a google account if needed
- In the search bar at the top, search for "IGL forms" - click the IGL Mobile Form Data app (with the blue cloud icon)
- Click the "Update" button
- Click "Accept"
- Once downloaded and installed, the new version should be available. Click "Open" to start the app.
Update the app on an iPad or iPhone Device
- On your iOs device, find the "App store" and tap to open it
Note: The app store requires a valid iTunes account to work.
- The app store can detect if there are updates available - at the bottom of the App store, check to see if there are any pending updates. Click the Updates icon
- Check if one of the pending updates is for Mobile Form Data - if so, click update
- If there are no updates detected, you can check manually - Click the magnifying glass at the bottom of the page, and in the search bar at the top search for "Mobile Device Data" - find the IGL Mobile Form Data app (with the blue cloud icon) and check if it has either an "open" or "update" button. If it has "open" it means you already have the latest version. If the button says "update", click it.
- The app will begin downloading and installing. Once complete, you can open it and start using the new version