Once you have set up your e-Log Sheet Schedule, you can set up the REFSS system to email you a report (a snapshot of the activity statistics) on your new e-Log sheet activity on a Daily, Weekly, or Monthly basis.
NOTE: Notification emails can only be sent for e-log sheets that have Scheduler intervals already set. Click HERE to find out how to set up your e-log sheet scheduler intervals
How to setup Notification Scheduler
Login to your REFSS Account using Google Chrome. Click on red 'My Sites' button on the top left hand side and select the store name from the drop down menu.
- In the left menu, click "Notification Scheduler" and click on the "+Add" button
There are several variables that can be configured:
- E-Log sheet (A): You can specify individual e-log sheets that you would like to report on, or select all the elog sheets to get a general activity report on all log sheets. Click the box and select the desired e-log sheets.
NOTE: If you don't select all the available e-log sheets, be aware that the statistics that will be emailed may differ from the General On time, late etc. numbers in the Scheduler reporting section of the REFSS dashboard.
- Frequency of emailed report (B) - select one of the radio options:
- Daily: Report is emailed every day at approx 4:30am AEDT
- Weekly: You can specify one or more days of the week.
- Monthly: You can specify one or more dates of the month.
NOTE: If 29th, 30th or 31st is selected and doesn't occur in a month, the email will be sent on the last day of the month.
- Email recipient (C): One or more email addresses can be added
- Enable settings (D):
- Always: Emailing will commence from the next day after saving the current Notification instance.
- Disabled: Emailing will be disabled and NOT sent to any of the listed recipients
- Custom: You can set a start date and end date if needed.
NOTE: If you would like the notification emails to start from today, choose custom, and set the start date to be TODAY'S DATE.
- Once completed, click Save. Your Notification settings will be saved in the Notification Scheduler List
- You can also Edit or Delete a Notification setting - just click on the "Actions" button to the right and select "Edit" or "Delete".
NOTE: If you are not receiving your Email Notifications - please check your junk or spam email folder.
A VIDEO guide is also available - click HERE