If you have forgotten or lost your password for the REFSS system, just follow these steps:
- Visit https://setup.refss.com.au
- Click the "Forgot Password" link
- Enter the email address you use to log in to the REFSS system (A) and press "Submit" (B)
-> A Password Reset email will be automatically generated and sent to your email address
- Check your email account - look for a new email from "IGL Support Team". If it hasn't arrived after a minute or so, check your Junk/Spam email folder.
- There should be a clickable link in the email - click it.
Note: If your email is set to "Text only" emails, the link will not be clickable - in this case, just copy all of the link text and paste it into your Internet browser address bar
- A "Reset your Password" page will load - enter your email address used to log in to REFSS (A), then your new password (B), and then retype your password (C). Click the "Reset" button to complete the change.
You should then be able to log in to the REFSS system with your new password.