It can be hard to keep track of submitted eLog sheets - i.e. has Johnny done his Floor Inspection check yet?
Good news! The Mobile Device Data app can now track recently submitted eLogs
- Make sure you have updated the Mobile Device Data app to the latest version
- Open the app
- Assuming some submissions have been made recently, click the "Submissions" icon in the bottom right corner of the app
Note: A red number will indicate any new/not-yet-viewed submissions
- A list of most recently submitted eLogs will be displayed, showing the name of the eLog and the time it was submitted
Please note: The app can only track submissions made from the one device - i.e. if other devices are connected to the same eLogs they will have their own submission list, and will not appear in another device's submission list.
How long do the submissions stay in the Submissions tab?
By default, the submissions are kept in the Submissions tab for 7 days. This can be changed in the settings of the app:
- Open the Mobile device data app
- In the top-right corner next to the magnifying glass, look for 3 feint vertical dots and click them. Select Settings
- Find the text "Allows you to set the number of days that submissions will be retained" - Tap on the number and change as required.
- Click the floppy disk icon in the bottom right and save your changes.