If you find that your Lenovo device is draining it's battery too quickly, here are some tips to extend the battery life.
Turn Bluetooth off:
- Open Settings, and tap Bluetooth
- If it is currently set to ON, switch it to OFF
Turn off Wifi when tablet is in sleep mode:
- Open Settings, and click on "WLAN"
- At the top right corner, click the 3 dots, then select Advanced
- Tap "Keep WLAN on during sleep"
- Choose either "Only when plugged in" or "Never"
Reduce screen brightness:
- Open Settings, and tap Display
- Tap on Brightness level
- Adjust the slider as needed, so you can still see text